Tuesday 2 September 2014

Happy September

I finally completed my jacket in sewing class today. So happy and relieved. Well, it only took... like a year!! :-) I am pleased with the jacket, even though it has lots of wonkiness it's an accomplishment for me, feels good.  IMG_20140902_02197

IMG_20140902_02199
In the studio, a new batch of papers are being folded, making more journals.

IMG_20140902_02203
Replenishing the ones that were sold and creating more new designs.

IMG_20140902_02184
Outside the studio window, the roses (there are 2) continue to bloom... oh so very pretty! It feels like my heart is blooming alongside them. So much joy in seeing them bloom.

IMG_20140902_02186
IMG_20140902_02185
Magnificent colours, and the sweet smell just makes me smile.

IMG_20140902_02191
And lets not forget Kiki, happy to be out in the warmer days too. Spring is here.

May you have a spectacular September!

6 comments:

  1. A happy post and lovely pictures. I like September over here in the UK as it's the beginning of autumn. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks flighty! Have a wonderful autumn and happy gardening! xx

      Delete
  2. Always a pleasure to drop in here. Congratulations on the jacket! That's pretty darn amazing. After I get back from a retreat this month, I will be taking a local sewing class. I'm starting with the basics so I don't think we'll be making jackets any time soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberley! Wonderful that you're taking up sewing! It is feels so wonderful to be creating something that we can wear/use. Sewing is magic! :)

      Delete
  3. So nice to see how your jacket has blossomed like the roses! Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. The roses are gone now, tiny leaves are starting to grow on the tree.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.