Monday 24 March 2014

Small Accomplishments

I completed this butterfly journal last week, another wood block hand stamped journal with coptic binding and wrap closure.


On the inside front and back covers I've added butterflies print papers. I love the earthly colours of this book.


For my sewing class, I completed this bag, finally! I've made a matching journal since I have leftover fabric. Feels good with the completed task and project. Making and creating with fabric and sewing machine is fun!


I took part of the day off last Thursday and went to the park. Did a little journaling...


until this little bee came to say hi. I love happy instances like this. I gently let the bee down on the grass and off it went busying in it's own bee world.

I hope you had a good week. It's Monday here and to the studio I go. Have a good week ahead!

Next market:
30 March, 10am - 2pm - Titirangi Village Market

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Thanks, and you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your photos! And the bag you made for the sewing class! It turned out awesome! I'm thinking of joining a sewing class too, but first i need to figure a way to do all the things i want to do. :))
    Miss parks a lot... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.